Come join us for our first ever Pinterest Craft Night! Please note that this event is only for ages 14 and up. We will be "recycling" the books that have come to the end of their lifespan as books and are ready to be made into beautiful (or functional) handmade items by you. This is how it works:
- Visit our Pinterest board Craft Projects from Books, and take a look at the ideas we have compiled.
- Choose the craft that you want to do, print out the instructions and bring them with you to the event, or bring a mobile device that you can use to look up instructions. If you find a different book craft you would like to try that is not on our board, that is fine. The sky's the limit. In fact, if you let us know about it, we will happily add it to our board.
- We will supply books, magazines, newspapers, paper, scissors, glue, tape, yarn, paint and other craft-making items. If you choose a craft that requires supplies other than these (such as a glass jar), or you're not sure whether we will have a specific item available, be sure to bring it/them with you.
- Give us a call at 330-683-1065 to let us know you'll be coming.
- Prepare yourself to have a great time!
Please note that you do not have to be creative or artistic to come and enjoy! Crafts can be very simple or as elaborate as you'd like. Find available craft books for adults at OPL here.